Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 January 2013

Info Post

Hello friends!  For some reason I was feeling really girly today and thus this outfit took place.  This skirt is the one I mentioned in this post that I got with my gift card money to ASOS.  I had it on my wish list for a long time because I loved the print and I can never say no to a full skirt.  So when I won the contest, this skirt immediately went in my cart!

The turtleneck I found at the thrift store.  I love the color and it's so soft.  Definitely a great layering piece.  And do you like the gloves?  I became a wee bit obsessed with gloves this season and I thought I better get some use out of them before spring hits.  I got these ones at H&M during a sale and I love the color and buttons.  I just wish they were lined to keep my hands warmer. :)

Have an incredible weekend! <3






Sweater (similar): Ralph Lauren (Thrifted) // Skirt (on sale!): ASOS // Gloves (similar): H&M // Boots, Clutch, and Headband: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment