Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 January 2013

Info Post

One of the reasons why I love Lucky Magazine so much is because they really put together fun outfits. They put together prints and colors that I would never think of.  And this weekend, as I read the February edition, I realized that one of the outfits they styled, I owned almost the exact same thing!


I made the outfit my own by switching the sneakers for heels, and adding a pop of color with the yellow Dooney & Bourke bag I bought from Crossroads Trading Co.  I really love the way this look turned out and I never would have imagined pairing all of these items together.  What do you think?

Happy Monday! <3

PS: I made another haul video for Spring! Come see it here!





Denim Jacket (similar): Thrifted // Shirt (similar): H&M // Trousers: ASOS // Heels: Target // Bag (comes in lots of colors!): Dooney & Bourke // Watch (similar): Vintage



0 comments:

Post a Comment