Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 January 2013

Info Post

Let's see....Day 2 of this week wearing trousers.  I told you I owned a lot of trousers.  And I'm slightly obsessed with them.  I keep trying to force myself to wear dresses and skirts, but I'm just not feeling them this season.  Maybe when spring hits. :)

Anyway, I got this amazing pair of forest green trousers from H&M after Christmas and I love them.  The color is so rich and pretty.  Pairing it with my white blouse from Forever 21 really gave this look a very office-appropriate vibe.  Now if only my office wasn't my living room playing Legos with my son. :)  What am I saying, I love Legos!

Have a great Tuesday friends! <3





Blouse, Clutch, and Heels (similar): Forever 21 // Trousers (similar): H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment