Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 January 2013

Info Post

I find it funny that I never owned one ounce of red clothing until last year and now I love it.  It's such a bright color that can instantly dress up any look.  I had a different outfit in mind for these trousers, but for some reason, I really loved the red Jason Wu for Target blouse with it.

The Prada inspired Baroque sunglasses are still my favorites, even if I haven't worn them often on the blog.  I just love the round frames and slight ombre lens.  But like I always say, accessories aren't really my forte, so remembering to include them in outfit posts is a nice change. :)

Happy Tuesday lovelies!! <3





Blouse (similar long sleeved version): Jason Wu for Target // Trousers (similar): M.N.G. by Mango // Heels (in fuchsia and turquoise): Payless // Minaudière and Ring (similar): Kirna Zabête for Target // Sunglasses: Prada-inspired (Amazon) // Bracelets: Forever 21 & Moschino (Thrifted)

0 comments:

Post a Comment