Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 February 2013

Info Post

Hello friends!  Did you all have a nice weekend?  It seemed like everywhere in California was nice and warm.  Warm weekends are always perfect for doing outdoorsy things.  My husband, son, and I took some strolls around town and played at the park.  A lazy, but fun weekend.

This sweater is one of my favorites!  I picked it up at Gap during their after Christmas sale and this is the second time I've worn it.  I love the think stripes and the 3/4 sleeves.  The fabric is so soft too.  I haven't worn my leather shorts in ages, so it was time to pull these babies out before it starts getting too warm and the leather sticks to my skin!

Hope you enjoy the holiday today! <3

PS.  Tomorrow is the last day to win a pair of designer glasses from Firmoo!  There will be 6 winners!  Enter here!




Sweater (similar): Gap // Shorts (similar here and here) and Wedges (similar): H&M // Purse: Thrifted // Necklace (similar), Ring, and Bracelets: Forever 21 

0 comments:

Post a Comment