Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 11 February 2013

Info Post

I know, I know, everyone and their mama wants spring to hurry up and get its butt here.  But I'm going to bask in the last few days of winter while I still can.  What can I say, I love my coats and sweaters. :)

I found this lovely cape at Crossroads Trading Co. quite a while ago.  I was instantly drawn to the camel color and shorter length.  And it's surprisingly warm and well made.  With all the neutrals going on in my outfit, I needed a punch of color with my new coral Target bag.  Hope you like it!

Hope you all had a great weekend and hey, hey, hey to my new followers! :D






Cape (similar in grey): Thrifted (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Sweater (similar) and Heels (similar): Forever 21 // Jeans: Joe's (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Gloves (similar): New York & Co. (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Bag and Watch: Target


0 comments:

Post a Comment