Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 February 2013

Info Post

You make my heart sing....you lovely pair of heels you. :)  Are these not the most amazing heels in all the land?  Forever 21 is really stepping it up this year by bringing accessories to the table very reminiscent of Zara.

When these heels came online, I almost bought them right away, but decided to hold off until I could try them on in store.  I'm lucky I went to Forever 21 when I did because there were only 3 pairs left and only one in my size!  Twas fate.

And you wouldn't think so, but these are actually very comfortable.  A little bit of squishing at the front of the foot, but not much.  I wore these out and about and walking up and down the aisles of the grocery store and didn't complain once.  Winners in my book!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone and I'll see ya next week!! <3






Blouse (similar): Vintage // Trousers (similar in tons of other colors too!): Free People (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Heels (similar), Clutch, and Bangle (similar): Forever 21 // Earrings (similar): Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment