Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 February 2013

Info Post

When spring like weather abounds, it makes me reach for my girly prints and fun bright colors.  As most of you know, I loveee polka dots and when I saw these trousers (the last ones in my size!), I immediately snatched them up.

I thought of combining purple and teal together to give a nice color mix.  I found a blog a few weeks ago that linked to this super cool Color Scheme Designer.  It's supposed to help you figure out complementary colors for websites, but why not use it for color pairings in fashion too?  It might help inspire you if you're looking to expand your color this spring!

Have a marvelous Thursday! <3

PS. I finally figured out how to reply to people's blog comments so that they will actually see them without having to come back to my blog to see if I replied.  The replies do not appear publicly on my blog, but if anyone ever asks me a question, I can answer them directly if needed.

If you want a reply from me, can you please do this?

  • Go to your Blogger Dashboard and in the upper right hand corner you will see your name and avatar.  Click this and then click on Blogger Profile.
  • In the top right corner, an orange button says, Edit Profile.  Click this.
  • Under the subheading Identity it allows you to enter your email address.  Enter it and click Save at the bottom.
This will make it so that I can reply to your comments through email.  Don't worry, I will never sell or give out your email address.  It's just so that I can reply to your comments if needed.  Now instead of it saying: <noreply-comment@blogger.com> it will have your email!  Thank you!! :)






Jacket (similar): Zara (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Tank Top (similar): Vintage // Trousers (similar deeply discounted!): Worthington x JCP // Heels (similar with gold design) and Necklace (similar): Forever 21 // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment