Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 February 2013

Info Post

Howdy friends!  One day closer until Prabal Gurung for Target. :D  I must say, I complain a lot about living in Fresno, but it does have one thing going for it: no one cares about fashion!!  Well, I shouldn't say no one, because obviously people buy the designer collections.  But I don't have to bitch slap anyone for the last dress on the rack or run over someone's toes with my cart to get to the accessories first.  The last two times I woke up early for the designer collections, I was second in line and everyone was very cordial.  That and they are about 10 sizes smaller than me, so we knew we wouldn't be fighting over the same things. :)

Anyway, on to my outfit.  Every single thing I'm wearing except the purse, I bought months ago and am just now wearing.  I don't know why I do that.  It's like all the new clothes need to marinate in my closet for a while.  LOL.  But I am in love with these jeans, and the wedges are velvet and sooo comfortable to walk in!  Perfect casual combination.

Happy Tuesday! <3






Top (similar): JC Penney // Boyfriend Jeans: Current Elliott (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Wedges (beautiful burgundy pair here): H&M // Satchel (similar in green, orange, pink): Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment