Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 February 2013

Info Post

Happy 1st day of February!  The shortest month of the year and only one short month away from Spring!  I know many mid-westerners are excited about that.  For me, I will relish these last few days of rain and cold.  :)

I bought these plaid jeans after Christmas when Gap was having a huge sale and I immediately scooped them up because I had been wanting a pair like this for some time.  I saw some on Zara's website in the fall, but then never saw them again.  Maybe they sold out super quick.  So I was glad to score these.  And they are the perfect length!  Yess!!

Plaid to me can either go rocker grunge, or completely preppy and I decided to do the latter.  It was a cool day that just called for my striped wool sweater and I kicked up the preppy vibe by layering it over a silk button down blouse.  I love the way it all turned out.  What do you think?





Sweater (exact one here and another cute one here): Forever 21 // Jeans (similar here and here): Gap // Blouse: Vintage // Heels (similar here and cap toe version here): Thrifted // Bag (similar): Marc by Marc Jacobs // Earrings (similar): Kirna Zabête for Target



0 comments:

Post a Comment