Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 4 February 2013

Info Post

Did you all have a nice weekend?  It was very warm here and that kind of weather called for spring-like attire.  We went to H&M over the weekend and it's always quite an adventure since the closest one is an hour and a half away.  So we made a day of it and just had fun.

With the warm temperatures, I thought it would be okay to show you all my blindingly white legs.  Hee hee.  And I don't know why I thought of mixing stripes with leopard print, but I kind of like how it came out.  This day I was having the worst time trying to take my photos, so I didn't get a close up of the booties.  Next time. :)

Have a marvelous Monday! <3




Dress (similar splurge and save): Old Navy // Booties (exact on sale in stores and in pump form): Christian Siriano for Payless // Sunglasses and Clutch (similar): Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment