Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 14 February 2013

Info Post

Hello my lovelies!  Happy Valentine's Day!!  If you think today is only for lovers you would be right.  But maybe not in the sense you are thinking.  I think of it as a day to celebrate the love you have for all people and not just a significant other.  It's a day to tell those you love that you care about them and shower them with kind words and lots of snuggles and kisses. :)

And speaking of kisses, I got my son a little Hershey Kiss for today.  We don't give him a lot of chocolate, so it is a real treat for him.  :)

Tonight, we as a family are going out to dinner and we're getting sushi!  Yum.  For Valentine's Day, I don't usually do the traditional red or pink; I wear whatever makes me feel pretty.  Today it is a simple striped dress, with some pink lipstick, and a cute bow belt.

I hope you all have a wonderful day with whomever you share it with!  Don't forget to enter my Firmoo Giveaway to win a pair of stylish glasses! <3





Dress (similar extra 30% off!): H&M // Heels (similar), Bow Belt (similar), Bangles (in silver too!), and Ring (similar): Forever 21 // Satchel: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment