Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 February 2013

Info Post

We're gonna party like it's the weekend! :)  Can't believe it's already the middle of February.  The years just fly by now, don't they?

Speaking of flying, my blouse likes to fly in the wind when I walk.  A little higher up, and it could be a cape!  Then I could fight crime. :P  Fashion crimes....

Okay, moving on.  I've had this blouse for sooo long, but it's very sheer and let's just say that all my girly assets don't need to be on display for the world.  Well, I finally put two and two together and layered a sweater over it.  I really like how this outfit came together.  What do you think?  Wanna fight crime with me?  Have a great weekend! <3





Sweater (similar on clearance and lots of other colors!): Target // Blouse (similar on sale in pink, ivory), Necklace, and Leggings (similar): Forever 21 // Boots (similar): Frye (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Clutch (similar): Vintage // Sunglasses: Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment