Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 November 2011

Info Post

My husband is so funny.  He commented on my outfit and said, "you own shoes with laces??"  Haha, so funny...  But he is correct.  I am not a sneaker person; I own one pair for the gym and that's it.  So it is kind of surprising that I own these shoes.  And to tell you the truth, I've had them for over a year and have never worn them.  I guess I just never knew how to wear them.  But then as I fell asleep last night, this little outfit popped into my head and I decided to give my shoes a whirl.

Very mannish, definitely make me feel my own height, and a nice break from my heels.  It's a good idea that I wore these shoes though as later in the day I took my son to the zoo and we had fun digging for fossils in the Dino Dig.

This tomboyish look makes me feel like I need to dress up for tomorrow... :)






Cardigan and Boots: Forever 21 // Pants: H&M // Shirt: Old Navy // Necklace: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment