Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 March 2012

Info Post

I told you there would be a lot of flare this week!  Hee hee.  Another President's Day score from Urban Outfitters, these pants are so fun.  I love the bright star print, the high waist, and the massive wide leg.  At first glance, people might think it's a maxi skirt, but then bam!  Pants!  Haha, me and my trickery.

I don't know what it is, but lately I've just been drawn to drapey, loose trousers.  Bye bye skinny jeans.  Hello wide leg!

Side note: has anyone tried the new Cover Girl Blast Flipstick lip sticks?  Wow, that's a mouthful.  I think it could create some really cool ombre looking lip colors.  I might pick up one or two this week to try them out.  Just want to see if anyone has tried and likes them. :)  Have a great Tuesday! <3







Blouse and Clutch: Forever 21 // Pants: Urban Outfitters // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Watch: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment