Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 March 2012

Info Post

Woo hoo!  More flare!  These orange palazzo pants are another sale find I bought a few weeks ago when Urban Outfitters was having their huge sale.  Orange is definitely daring and I was a little skeptical about wearing them, but fashion is about risks right?  Originally I thought about doing a nautical theme and pairing the pants with my navy and white striped top.  But then I decided to go in a more bohemian direction and paired it with my multi-colored crop top.  What do you think?

And I'm in love with my new lipstick!  I knew Kate Moss did a lip color collaboration with Rimmel, but I never really checked out the shades.  I was at Target the other day, looking for a fun orange, coral lip color and I found this one.  It's so bright and cheerful and I love how moisturizing it is.  And it lasts!  I've always loved Rimmel lipsticks, and now I'll have to go check out the other shades. :)

Happy Tuesday everyone! <3






Crop Top: Unknown (Crossroads) // Pants: Urban Outfitters // Clutch, Wedges, Necklace, and Ring: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment