Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 March 2012

Info Post

So remember how I said that red is the color I barely own anything in?  Well, I lied.  Purple is most definitely the color I own nothing of.  I actually have nothing against red, I'm just not drawn to it.  Purple on the other hand is one of those tricky colors.  I think my subconscious hates it because my mother used to dress me in purple all the time.

This shirt was part of a buy one get one free at Old Navy and with a variety of colors to choose from, this lavender color was not my first grab.  But it kept staring at me.  Taunting me with it's cute v neck and softness.  And so it came home with me.  And now it can be known as the first item in my closet that is purple.

Wow.  I think I now own at least one piece of clothing in every color.  :)








Shirt: Old Navy // Trousers: Vintage // Hat: Forever 21 // Sandals: Saltwater (Crossroads) // Purse: Faux Chloe (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment