Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 March 2012

Info Post

I think I know the reason everyone loves flowy, chiffon skirts and dresses.  They look so fun in photos when they're blowing in the wind!  Today there was just a slight breeze, but enough to catch my skirt and make it look like I had a long train of chiffon. :)

Tried the sock bun on my hair again, and I have to say this is quickly becoming one of my favorite up styles.  It's so easy and chic and I really like playing around with the look.  If you haven't tried it or don't know how to do it check here.

I'm thinking of doing another DIY giveaway.  Maybe one of my DIY clutches?  My goal is 150 followers and 25,000 page views.  Even saying those numbers blows my mind.  You all are the best readers and I value your love and support so much.  I really don't have a lot of girlfriends because I'm a stay at home mom and a lot of my friends aren't married or have children.  So you all are my surrogate friends and I'm so thankful for that.

Sorry to get all sappy.  Have an incredible weekend everyone! <3






Top: H&M // Skirt and Wedges: Forever 21 // Necklace: HoH inspired (eBay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment