Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 March 2012

Info Post

After a few days of dressing up, it's time I dressed down.  That's what I love about fashion; you can dress however you feel!  I paired my brown tribal print tank with my favorite boyfriend jeans.  And of course, my favorite pair of Jessica Simpson wedges.  But I'm so sad to say that I think they are too small.  My feet grew when I was pregnant and these pinch my toes now. :(  I scoured the internet for these babies for a month trying to find them, so even though I can't really wear them, I can't give them up yet.

Do you ever hold onto something even if it's the wrong size or out of style, just because you have a connection with it? It's probably sad, I know, but I love them.

Have a great Thursday my loves! <3




Tank Top: Forever 21 // Jeans: American Eagle // Wedges: Jessica Simpson // Purse: Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment