Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 March 2012

Info Post

When my husband saw me today he said, "you look like the queen of spring in that outfit."  Compliment or poking fun?  Who knows when it comes to men.  LOL.  But...I love my look!  The extremely loud, bright colors and cropped floral print top totally scream spring.  And I'm wearing my favorite color: yellow!

I've had this top for a while--holding onto it for spring and summer--and today was gorgeous, so I thought I'd break it out.  I was having a hard time trying to figure out what to wear on the bottom, until I remembered I had my vintage green midi skirt.  Bam!  Outfit complete.

The shape of this top, with the ballerina neckline and low scoop back, remind me of the American Apparel tops and body suits that I love.  Unfortunately there is no AA close to me, so I'll have to settle for a Forever 21 version.  Although, with how cute it is, I wouldn't say I'm settling!

Have a great day everyone! <3





Top and Clutch: Forever 21 // Skirt: Vintage (Etsy) // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment