Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 2 March 2012

Info Post

I was so excited for this outfit and these photos suckkkk!!!  Ugh.  I freaking need a better lens for my camera.  It's probably my fault for shooting in the wrong white balance and not RAW mode, but whatever.

So my last shopping excursion (for a long while) was a few weeks ago and I picked up some ridiculously cheap pants at Urban Outfitters, including these high waist flares.  I love the color, I love the high waist, I love the flare....Ok, I just LOVE!  I had to wait to wear them though because they were so long and I needed to get them altered.  But now they're perfect. :)  What do you think?

Have a great weekend everyone!  It's supposed to be warm here so I hope I can wear some spring looks! <3






Blouse: Forever 21 // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Clutch: Vintage // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Necklace: HoH inspired (ebay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment