Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 March 2012

Info Post
Alas, my loves, I have reached my goals I spoke about only a few short weeks ago.  My blog has reached 150 followers and I have had 25,000 page views.  I am seriously so lucky to have a continual following of my posts and a special shout out to the ones who always visit my page and posts.  You know who you are. <3

Because of the kindness and love you've shown to me, I would now like to reciprocate.  I've been on a DIY frenzy these last few weeks and I would love to be able to gift one follower of my blog a few of my wonderful DIY products I've cooked up as well as some fabulous hair products that I use on a constant basis and truly believe in.  Want to see what you can win?

1.  Remember my DIY Color Block Clutch?  Now you can have one of your own!




2.  Red chiffon and wood bead necklace






3.  Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Creme




4.  Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioning Cream






Entering is easy:

  • Please follow The Love Hanger through GFC or Bloglovin'.
  • Leave a comment with your name, contact email, and the way you entered.
Additional entries: 
Giveaway Rules:
  • Giveaway begins Sunday March 25 at noon and ends Sunday April 1 at noon.
  • Open worldwide!
  • All entries will be checked for complete submission and winner will be chosen through random.org.
Thanks everyone and good luck!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment