Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 March 2012

Info Post

So yesterday's Wu dress was dubbed the "hospital gown" and this peplum top is dubbed the "fuzzy peanut" or "big bird top".  I'll tell you, my son is an avid watcher of Sesame Street and not once did he look at me and say, "Big Bird!"  I rest my case.

There's no way that I can't love this top.  It's yellow (my favorite color), and it's a peplum.  I thought the top would match perfectly with my floral mary jane's that I've had since the end of last summer.  Cute these shoes are, but not comfy for prolonged use!  I need some inserts for these 6" heels.

Don't forget to enter my worldwide giveaway!  You can win some amazing goodies. :)  Happy Tuesday loves! <3






Peplum Top: Jason Wu for Target // Pants: H&M // Heels: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment