Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 22 March 2012

Info Post

I tried doing a cat eye with my eye liner today.  I don't know how some girls do it!  It's really tricky for me. One line always looks higher than the other and then sometimes I wing it too far out and it looks weird.  Ah well.  I'll keep practicing.  And if you have any tips let me know!

It got cold again, as I'm sure most of my fellow Californians can attest to, and so I broke out one of my favorite cardigans to keep me warm.  I wanted to stick with a flower-child kind of vibe, so I wore my flare jeans and teased my hair to sort of make it look like a bouffant.  I really like how it turned out.  What do you think?

PS.  You like my Angelina Jolie "leg pose?"  Just like Captain Morgan has a signature pose, now Angie can have one too. :)






Cardigan, Clutch, and Wedges: Forever 21 // Jeans: Target



0 comments:

Post a Comment