Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 4 October 2012

Info Post

I know so many of you probably have a favorite item of clothing.  A jacket, pair of shorts, or a dress perhaps.  This dress happens to be one of my top 5.  The fabric makes it so comfy to wear and I love the simplicity yet playful vibe it gives off.

I've worn this dress a few times on the blog and dresses are the one thing that I find incredibly difficult to style "differently".  I really wanted to wear this dress, but I struggled with how to make it different, until I threw on my denim vest.  And voila!  A simple touch added just that little something extra to the dress that was just what I was looking for.

How do you re-style clothing you frequently wear for your blog?  Have a great day my friends! <3




Denim Vest: Old Navy // Dress and Purse: H&M // Heels: Forever 21 

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment