Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 18 October 2012

Info Post

With the sudden heat wave going on all over California this week, I thought it only appropriate to bring out my summer dresses again.  This is another dress I got while shopping Steffy's online vintage store, Tea and Tulips.  Isn't the mint color so pretty?  I love the floaty sleeves too.

The length is a little short on me, so I thought I'd wear my American Apparel lace shorts underneath and I really like the effect.  I'm not big on wearing slips because I can get hot easily, so the shorts were a perfect compromise.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Fab Hair Friday!  It's a fun one.  And if you missed the others, just click the link "Fab Hair Fridays" on the home page. :)





Dress: Vintage // Lace Shorts: American Apparel // Bag: Coach // Heels: Payless // Ring and Bracelets: Forever 21

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment