Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 2 October 2012

Info Post

I was always so envious of bloggers who could thrift hats, vintage or otherwise.  All I would ever seem to find hat-wise were old baseball caps or beanies.  But a few weeks ago, when making my weekly trek to the Salvation Army, I stumbled upon this amazing wool Bowler hat!  I was so excited to add another hat to my collection and in a shape that I had been wanting.

That same day I also found a black cloche hat as well.  All my wishful thinking must have turned into reality that day.  I can't wait to wear more of my hats this fall and winter.

Now if anyone finds a chocolate brown wool fedora, call me. :) <3






Blouse, Hat, and Shorts: Vintage // Shoes: Payless // Necklace: The Webster for Target // Bag: c/o Mimi Boutique (Chictopia Reward)

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment