Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 11 October 2012

Info Post

Yay!  My favorite print is back!  When I spotted (haha, spotted) these polka dot skinnies at Target a few weeks ago I immediately grabbed them and put them in my cart.  I had been wanting polka dot skinny jeans for a while and was deciding between a pair at American Eagle and one at Forever 21.  Needless to say, the AE ones didn't fit quite right, and the F21 ones sold out super quick.

But I'm loving these Target ones.  Perfect fit, comfy, and a lovely lavender/grey color.  I thought the yellow peplum top would be a nice complement.

Are you loving the printed jeans trend?  Now if I can track down a Baroque print... :D




Peplum: Jason Wu for Target // Jeans: Target // Purse and Necklace: H&M // Ring and Bracelet: Forever 21 // Heels: Marc Jacobs

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment