Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 26 October 2012

Info Post

I can't believe October is almost over!  But that just brings me close to my 30th birthday.  Adios 20's decade. :)

Last Wednesday, we went to the Pumpkin Patch and this patch is an actual farm.  The one cool thing about living in Fresno, is it's a big city surrounded by farms.  There are lots of fresh fruit and vegetables year round.

The first thing I researched when we moved here last year was a working pumpkin patch.  You know, the kind where you can go out into the field and cut your own pumpkin off the vine.  You can ride the tractor and enjoy the farm.  It was something my parents took my sisters and I to when we were little and I wanted to do that for my son.

We found this place pretty close to our house last year and we couldn't wait to go out again this year.  Orion had a ton of fun in the corn maze and he was big enough this year to choose his own pumpkin. :)  Hope you enjoy the photos!








Have a great weekend!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment