Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 13 October 2012

Info Post

I didn't post yesterday because I wanted to post today.  It is October 13th!  Five years to the day that my husband and I have been married. :)  I thought I would take you on a little trip down memory lane with some of my favorite photos of our time together.  Enjoy!

We actually met through match.com.  This photo, including others, drew me to him.  I love any guy that can play the guitar. :)

This is the night before we got married.  We had just gotten done with the rehearsal dinner.

This was our 2nd Halloween as a couple.  I made both of our costumes.  I found a black blazer and pants at the thrift store and used white duct tape to make the stripes.

Don't you just love Photo Booth?  LOL.

This day is also bittersweet.  My sister to the left of me died on October 13th.  It's difficult to be happy and sad on one day.

This was right before he dipped me.  Twas a good kiss. <3

Happy Anniversary Jared!!! <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment