Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 22 October 2012

Info Post

Today is my blog's 1 year anniversary!!  It's hard to believe I've been blogging a whole year and I'm so incredibly thankful to those who support this blog and visit me time and time again.  I'm thankful for the friends I've made in each of you and I hope I can inspire you in the year to come! :)

Now to the outfit.  I picked up these trousers a few months ago at JCP and I fell in love with the print.  Not to mention the fabric is silky smooth.  They are like comfortable pajama pants.  Who wouldn't love that?  The weather has finally cooled down and the month long forecast shows no more days in the 80's!  I am ready for cold weather and some of my midwestern friends are probably sick of it by now.  LOL.  The grass is always greener on the other side I guess. :)

Hope you all have an amazing day! <3






Tank Top: Bloomingdale's (Thrifted) // Trousers: M.N.G by Mango // Heels: Payless: // Necklace and Clutch: Forever 21 // Bracelet: The Webster for Target

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment