Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 30 October 2012

Info Post
My mind has been racing with online shopping.  I'm searching into all of these online stores, throwing stuff in my virtual cart, and just staring at the "Proceed to Checkout" button.  If I only I could win the lottery.  Hee hee.

Here's a small round up of what I've been loving lately.  And even better that they are fairly inexpensive!  Which one is your favorite?  Have a great day loves! <3



1.  I Heart Ronson Sweater Dress $32 // 2.  Merona Animal Print Gold Watch $19.99 // 3.  Staring at Stars Fleck Stitch Cardigan $39 (Also comes in Ivory, Maroon, & Grey) // 4.  Forever 21 Studded Heel Booties $34.80 (Also comes in Grey) // 5.  ASOS Scallop Edge Satchel $38.70 // 6.  Hue Cashmere Socks $18 (Also comes in Black, Charcoal, & Oatmeal) // 7.  Forever 21 Rhinestone Frond Pin $9.80 // 8.  Jennifer Lopez Lurex Floral Skirt $25

0 comments:

Post a Comment