Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 October 2012

Info Post

I just love love LOVE when Steffy who runs Tea and Tulips has her amazing sales.  I scored this and two other dresses from her shop a few weeks ago and I've worn this dress twice now. :)  I just love the neutral colors and the cute collar and pleated skirt really up the "sweet" factor.

I also recently found this Coach bag at a recycled clothing company and although it has a few pen marks, it is such an amazing bag.  The leather is buttery soft and the color is going to make it go with anything.

What has been your favorite score vintage or otherwise?  Have a great Monday loves! <3

PS.  I apologize for not getting back to your comments.  I have been without internet for a week.  But I will get to you all soon. :)






Dress: Tea and Tulips // Bag: Coach // Heels: Payless



0 comments:

Post a Comment