Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 October 2012

Info Post

I'm so excited!!  I finally, finally found brown riding boots that I love.  I've seriously been on the hunt for months now and I just couldn't find any that fit all of my criteria.  I actually liked this other pair I tried on, but they were more calf length and not knee length.  Oh, and this has nothing to do with this post, so sorry about that.... :P

Anyway, I've had this trench vest for sometime now, and I knew I wanted to wait until fall to wear it.  I think it's going to look so cool over jackets and with some skinny jeans.  Maybe even my new boots?  The trench vest is a new piece to me that I never thought I could wear, but I'm loving it.

Do you know of other ways to style a trench vest?  I'd love some inspiration!! :)





That's for Blair at Love, Blair :D

Trench Vest and Dress: Old Navy // Heels: Payless // Minaudière and Earrings: Kirna Zabête for Target // Necklace: Jennifer Lopez Collection at Kohl's

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment