Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 31 December 2012

Info Post

New Year's Eve!!  Just another day for this mom.  LOL.  I really haven't done anything for New Years in many years.  I think last year I actually was asleep before midnight.  I absolutely love all of the festive outfits for going out and everything, but I feel like the majority of those days are behind me.  I swear I'm not having a pity party, I just really don't have a lot of girlfriends or people to go out with and I don't really drink so... but you all go out and have a great time and blog about the photos because I want to see! :)

I got this shirt when we went to Disneyland on my birthday last month and I think it's so cute.  The jacket was a thrift find from a few months ago.  It is in perfect condition and I believe London Fog jackets retail for quite a bit, so I was happy to score this one for $6.

Hope you all have a fabulous night and I will see you all in 2013!! <3




Jacket (similar): London Fog (thrifted) // Shirt: Disney // Skirt, Leg Warmers (similar), and Purse: H&M // Boots (similar): Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment