Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 June 2012

Info Post

Isn't this skirt cute?  I found it at Old Navy months and months ago, and have just now pulled it out to wear.  I think I do that way too often.  Hold onto an item and wait forever to actually wear it.  My husband is the complete opposite.  Once we are in the car, he's already ripping off the tags.  I like to let things marinate if you will. :P

Anyway, I'm in love with the different color stripes and the skirt is so fantastically comfortable and flattering.  I just can't get enough of it.  It came in a grey/white/yellow color too, and I should have bought that one at the time I bought this, but I didn't.  And alas, it is long gone.   But I'm happy with this one!

Also, I scored this Mulberry Alexa bag look-a-like through Chictopia's rewards program.  I had enough Chic points to "purchase" this purse and I absolutely love it.  Hope you like it too!

Have a fantastic Monday! <3

PS.  Thank you to the overwhelming response of support on my last post.  I try to be strong, but sometimes things just get to you.  But thank you so much.  You all mean the world to me! xoxo








Crop Top: Urban Outfitters// Skirt: Old Navy // Bag: Mimi's Boutique (Chictopia) // Heels: Payless

PS.  I just started an online store called Peppermint Vintage selling vintage and new clothing!  Take a peek if you want.  I just uploaded a TON of stuff! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment