Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 June 2012

Info Post

Ugh math.  But...we can't deny that math plays a huge part in fashion.  Design, symmetry, color formulas.  It's all there and more.  When I picked out this top from the vast array of cuteness at Sugarlips Apparel, I immediately thought of geometry and patterns.  Well, that and candy corn.  You'll see why I say candy corn in a minute.

I love the cute tulip shape of this top along with the triangles and dots.  And who isn't in love with Peter Pan collars these days??  I swear, I scour thrift stores left and right for Peter Pan collared items.  They are just so flirty and fun, that they really evoke a child-like feel.

I'm really happy with the top I was offered.  It's light for summer, it has a unique shape, and I can see it being worn so many ways.  I'm a happy girl.

Fresno is in the 100's this weekend.  Hope the air is cooler for you!  Enjoy your weekend love bugs! <3






Blouse: Sugarlips Apparel // Jeans: American Eagle // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Clutch: Jason Wu for Target // Watch: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment