Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 29 June 2012

Info Post

I've been enjoying thrift store shopping so much lately.  The treasures I've found get me so excited that I almost can't believe my luck!  If you're following me on Instagram (@thelovehanger), you'll see some photos of some of my recent hauls.

I didn't take a photo of this straw hat, but it is indeed one of my latest treasures.  I actually picked it up to kind of make fun of it because of its wide brim.  But I put it on to entertain my son and lo and behold, I fell in love.  I couldn't wait to show it off, and it will be a definite must for bright sunny days.

And I think I have decided for the month of July that my money spent toward shopping for clothes is going to be spent on organizational tools to redo my closet.  The accumulation of purses, clothes, and shoes is overwhelming the tiny closet I share with my husband, so something has to be done.

If you have suggestions for easy DIY, or cheap ideas to store everything from clothes to shoes to jewelry, let me know in the comments!  Have a fantastic weekend my friends!! <3







Dress: Thrifted (Crossroads) // Hat and Bracelet: Goodwill // Tote: Jessica Simpson (Salvation Army) // Heels: Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment