Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 June 2012

Info Post

Hey loves!  I'm super excited to bring a new series to The Love Hanger!  Two of my favorite bloggers, Melissa of The Key to Chic, and Lauren of Moon Child, and my newest blogger friend, Tori of My Thrifty Chic, came together with me to create a blog collaboration.

Our theme for this collab. was to create a date night look using thrifted clothing items paired with our own accessories.  This was super exciting for me because I had an excuse to thrift (like I need one), and I hardly ever have "date nights" anymore where I can actually get fancied up and have a night on the town.  So it was fun shopping for the perfect ensemble.

I headed off to my favorite thrift store in Fresno, the Salvation Army, and bee lined it to the dresses.  I found this amazing, 70's maxi dress and fell in love.  The bodice and sleeves are sheer and the skirt flares perfectly.  I was lucky to have a nice breeze in these photos to really catch the dress.  I paired the dress with my highest platforms, my black clutch, and black drop earrings.

Hope you love it!  And please check out Melissa, Lauren, and Tori's date night looks on their blogs! <3







Dress: Vintage // Clutch and Earrings: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment