Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 12 June 2012

Info Post

Howdy partners!  Miss Toni is dressing like a cowgirl today!  Hee hee.  Seriously though, I thought my "western" looking outfit needed some fun photos and a change of scenery.

I got this super cute blouse from one of my sponsors, Oasap, and with the flirty ruffles and lace front, the outfit just kind of came together with the suede boots and floppy hat.  I was very hesitant to purchase clothing from Oasap because I was afraid the top wouldn't fit chest wise.  The measurements given suggested it would fit, and luckily it did.  But honestly, I think I just squeaked by.  Obviously the clothing is made for teeny tiny girls or those with smaller chests!  But I think it would be cute to also wear it as an open jacket if I need to. :)

I do love the sweet ruffles on the sleeves and hem, and I like the full button placket.  It makes the blouse very versatile for spring and fall.

Have a fantastic Tuesday friends! <3






Blouse: Oasap // Shorts: American Eagle // Hat, Ring, and Necklace: Forever 21 // Boots: Nine West (Crossroads) // Watch: Target


0 comments:

Post a Comment