Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 June 2012

Info Post

Okay, this might be one of the wackiest, grandma-esque, printed bags EVER, but I LOVE it!!  I absolutely love lemonade.  And besides my mom's sweet tea, lemonade is my summer drink of choice.  I actually eat straight lemons, I love them so much.  :D

I saw this bag at Target, along with a cute printed one with cherries, but lemons are more my "fruit of choice".  Hee hee.  My only gripe is that the inside is white and I know it's going to get dirty.  But who cares.  This lemon purse is mine....all mine....

Anyone else dislike the fact that sometimes flats only come in whole sizes??  I scored these on super sale at Old Navy months ago and I'm a pretty true 8.5 when it comes to flats, but the 9 was falling off my feet and the 8 was a smidge too small.  I was hoping they would stretch out today while I broke them in, but no such luck.  Guess it's time to invest in the shoe stretchers!

Have a lovely Tuesday, my dear readers! <3






Lace Top: Forever 21 // Shorts: H&M // Flats: Old Navy // Purse: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment