Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 11 June 2012

Info Post

My new favorite pair of shorts!  I swear I have a favorite of everything these days. :P  But seriously, how cute are these shorts?  Let's break it down: 1) Polka dots, 2) High waist, and 3) Recycled!  I scored these cuties at Crossroads Trading Co. and I almost didn't try them on.  Don't ask me why, but I'm glad I did.

Sorry for the horrendous wrinkles on this top, but that's what happens when you wear a top all day!  Anyway, I found this at the Goodwill for $2.50.  It's from Bloomingdales and totally on trend with the neon green.  A great little tank top that's sure to make an appearance all summer. :)

Have a fantastic (if Monday's can be) Monday! <3






Tank Top: Bloomingdales (Goodwill) // Shorts: Crossroads // Clutch: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless // Necklace: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment