Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 8 June 2012

Info Post

Back to dresses again. :P  This one is another I found on the amazing clearance racks of Target for $7.48. I love the sweetheart neckline, and the fitted bodice.  It really accentuates the waist in combination with the flared skirt.  And I'm always a huge fan of dresses with pockets, so I love that too.

It's hard to tell, but this dress actually has tiny white polka dots all over it.  A retro fit, polka dots, and a helluva deal...that's my kind of dress!  I thought I'd push the retro look a little more by pinning my hair up into a faux bob, and accessorizing with my dark leather vintage bag.  Hope you love it as much as I do!

Weekends are for the warriors....have a great one my friends! <3






Dress: Target // Heels: Dolce Vita (TJ Maxx) // Bag: Vintage (Goodwill)

0 comments:

Post a Comment