Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 June 2012

Info Post

Do you remember the flashback show "I Love the 90's" on VH1?  That show was so cool to reminisce about all the popular things that happened in that decade.  And being born in the early 80's myself, the 90's were my junior high and high school hey day.

Grunge, flannel, mom jeans, creepers, purple lipstick, cholas, cross jewelry, etc.  I remember and most likely wore it all.  LOL.  In fact, I know I wore flannel.  I had the crunchy perm.  Never had cross jewelry, but definitely sported the creepers and mom jeans.  Although the creepers of nowadays are a little different than what I wore.

Anyway, red plaid always reminds me of the 90's and I thought I'd go for the whole look in today's outfit.  This is my hair in it's "natural state".  Product is added, but when my hair air dries, this is the kind of wave I get.  Kind of "perm-esque", huh?

Hope you like it! <3






Tank Top, Rings, and Belt: Forever 21 // Shorts: Thrifted DIY // Flats: Report (Thrifted)

0 comments:

Post a Comment