Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 June 2012

Info Post

Yesterday was so nice we decided to head out to the zoo.  My son just loves going there and during the week, there's hardly any people so it's nice to just cruise and watch the animals.  I thought it would be appropriate to wear a stylish, but simple outfit that was comfy for the long hikes around the zoo.

These shorts are one of my favorites.  They are a lightweight linen, with a paper bag waist, and I love how comfy they are.  I just wish that they came in other colors!  My simple outfit needed some natural make up but with a bold lip.  Thus my new Revlon Just Bitten Color Stain Balm in "Crush".  It's such an amazing color and the intensity tones way down when paired with a light pink.  It becomes a really pretty light purple color.

Do any of you ever do that?  Combine your lipsticks to make other shades?  If it's one thing I love about make up, it's lipstick.  :)

Have a great Thursday friends! <3






Tank Top: Jason Wu for Target // Shorts, Brogues, and Purse: Forever 21




0 comments:

Post a Comment