Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 July 2012

Info Post

Yay!  My two favorite things: polka dots and mint!  I've had this bodysuit for a while, and I'll be first to admit that I LOVED bodysuits in the 90's.  I wish I would have kept my old ones because they would be sooo in style right now.  They were floral and 3/4 sleeve, and so soft.  I used to wear them with choker necklaces and baggy over alls.  Ahhh...90's fashion.

Anyway, bodysuits have been made popular again by American Apparel and a variety of other shops.  I found this one earlier in the year at Forever 21 and I was instantly drawn to the sweetheart neckline, the polka dots, and the sheer neckline.  Definitely have to have confidence when you wear bodysuits!

What do you think of bodysuits?  Yay or nay?  Have a lovely Monday friends! <3





Bodysuit: Forever 21 // Skirt: DIY Vintage (Salvation Army) // Purse: Thrifted (Goodwill) // Heels: PaylessPayless // Flower: DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment