Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 July 2012

Info Post
I don't think I've ever done a wish list on the blog before, but with fall coming and summer items going on crazy clearance, I've compiled a list of items I'd love to get my hands on!


1.  A gorgeous set of stud earrings with none other than the man of my dream's name on them: Marc by Marc Jacobs Stud Earrings

2.  I already own the nude, coral, and black pair.  Why not add the metallic?: Brash Heels by Payless

3.  Alerted by my style twin, Melissa from The Key to Chic, Target has come out with floral skinny jeans: Mossimo Floral Cropped Jeans

4.  I don't think I'll ever find a true Marc Jacobs Simone dress look a like, so this Dorothy Perkins one will be a close second: Dorothy Perkins Striped Chiffon Dress

5.  I've never bought anything through ASOS, but I think I need to start.  They have amazing clothes and accessories like these: ASOS Leopard Print Cat Eye Sunglasses

6.  And ASOS also has the Zara version of the scarf print trouser but in paisley print.  It's like I'm wearing my pajamas, but still being fashionable: ASOS Paisley Print Trouser

What's on your summer clearance wish list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment