Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 5 July 2012

Info Post

Hope everyone had a joyous 4th of July!  It was so hot all day and then cooled down just in time for fireworks.  We went out to the water park down the road from us and parked to watch the big firework show.  I didn't realize there was going to be so many people so it took us a while to get home.  It involved some 4-wheelin, a few honks and flipped fingers, and a whole lot of quick maneuvers.  LOL. People get crazy!

This is what I wore for Independence Day.  I've had this dress planned for yesterday for a while and I'm so glad I found this red bag to go with it.  And I'm pretty sure the ironing police will be all over this post like white on rice.  But I swear, it was really windy when we were taking these photos and so it made the dress wrinkle up.  If she wants, she can see the ironing burn I have on my arm from when I ironed the pleats into this dress this morning.... :D

Have a great Thursday! <3






Dress: Jason Wu for Target {high end version} // Hat and Bag: Goodwill // Heels: Dolce Vita (TJ Maxx)


0 comments:

Post a Comment