Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 13 July 2012

Info Post

I love the cute details that make up vintage blouses.  From the prints, to the buttons, to the pleating...it all gets me giddy to feel like woman!  I was instantly drawn to this blouse because of the pleated shoulders giving it that princess puff sleeve.  Kind of made me look like a linebacker, but a pretty one!  LOL.  I tried to offset the wide shoulders by cinching the top at the waist.

And I apologize for that, but I am loving tie waist shirts right now.  They are so easy and casual for hot weather, and I honestly think they look good on everyone.  They give you the instant hourglass figure.  :)

Happy Friday the 13th; my favorite day!!  And if you are so inclined to see how I spend my weekends, you can always follow me on Instagram @thelovehanger! <3







Blouse: Vintage // Shorts: Crossroads // Purse {similar} and Ring: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment