Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 July 2012

Info Post

A while ago I had posted on Twitter that I tried to DIY some scalloped hem shorts.  FAIL!  It may not look like it in the photos, but I tried it three times before there just wasn't anymore short left to work with and so I had to just cut some scallops and use fray check.  I was really sad too because I had been looking for a mint pair of pants to turn into shorts and add scallops too, and I loved these.

Oh well, I'll still wear them anyway. :P

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  We're off to Sequoia National Park (where the big boys are) to check out some Native American pictographs and swim in the natural lake!  Should be quite pleasant with the triple digit heat.  Stay cool loves! <3





Top: H&M {splurge}{budget}
Shorts: Vintage DIY {similar in tan and blue}
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs {similar}
Heels: Payless
Bracelet: Thrifted {similar}


0 comments:

Post a Comment